HIGHER EDUCATION FOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
Maiya Devi girls’ College will strive to provide excellent educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the community and help students meet economic, social, and environmental challenges to become active participants in shaping the world of the future.
Maiya Devi girls’ College is a safe, friendly, accessible environment where all girl students optimize their academic, career, and cultural development. It contributes to be a dynamic center for life-long learning fostering a comprehensive and enriching academic programs with vibrant extracurricular activities.
- GOAL ONE: Student Focus: Meeting community and student needs by creating an educational environment and culture for students to attain a variety of goals.
- GOAL TWO: Excellence: Maintain a high standard of performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
- GOAL THREE: Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors of the college and the community.
- GOAL FOUR: Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
- GOAL FIVE: Life-Long Learning: Serving enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth.
- GOAL SIX: Integrity: Behaving ethically in all interactions at all levels.
- GOAL SEVEN: Technological Advancement: Keeping pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success in work place.
- ONE: Introduce market-oriented academic programs.
- TWO: Enhance support for professional development of faculty and staff.
- THREE: Seeking input from concerned stakeholders to keep the institution updated and deserving.
- FOUR: Creating a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural learning environment that respects every individual’s values, goals and learning styles.
- FIVE: World class education shall be at door step to foster talent and make courses accommodating and qualitative those match society and labor market.
- SIX: Communicate about the distinct image of the institution in clear and unambiguous words to all stakeholders.
- SEVEN: Ensure extensive use of modern technology in teaching-learning and increase administrative efficiency.